Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Missed adventures

While I was absent from the blogosphere in September, I went to the Plano (TX) Balloon Festival with my hubby and baby son. It is a long standing annual event and really cool because you can get right next to the field the balloons launch from. My baby wasn't at all interested in the giant balloons going over his head, go figure, but I enjoyed taking pictures, here are a couple.





I will be adding photographs from the balloon festival (and more) to my ImageKind shop daily. I have to work around my baby's schedule and high quality photos take a long time to upload but I already have a small selection and plan to keep adding daily. Also, don't forget to check out my CafePress shop, www.cafepress.com/toolongdog, the holidays are coming up and gas prices will probably go back up after the elections!

No comments: