Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween past

Ah, autumn, sort of. My husband and I took our son to his first pumpkin patch and to the zoo for his first Halloween (really just excuses for photo ops).




The first week of October we went on a major road trip (nearly 3000 miles) from Texas to Iowa to Minnesota to South Dakota and back to Texas. I was able to show of my little boy to relatives on my mom's side including my grandparents, an aunt and her family that I hadn't seen in a decade, and my sister and brother-in-law.
It was tiring but fun. Of course that is when my husband's sister ended up having a c-section to deliver our little brand-new little niece.

I had crocheted pumpkin hats for my son and niece, so we took a picture of the two of them before Halloween. My little boy looks oh so thrilled to be wearing a hat. The two-week-old didn't complain.

No comments: