Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

Still alive and kicking


Okay, so it's been three months, what can I say, I've been busy. It's a lot of work taking care of the little guy (and home and hearth as it were) while hubby works hard for a paycheck.
In family news my little guy is now a walker though not quite a talker (still mostly baby gibberish) and more fun than ever.



In net news I've been spending a lot of time on Craftster, mostly lurking but I am on the tail-end of swap and plan to post some general creative crochet creations soon. Also, CafePress has added quality organic tees to their product line-up. Take a look at my store, Too Long Dog, the weather is warming up and there are several holidays coming up (hint: Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, just to name three).
Spring has arrived in Texas and just for those of you who may be experiencing an extended winter season I've included a pic to cheer you up.

No comments: