Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the season to celebrate


Well, once again it has been forever since i posted! With preparing for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hannukkah, and my baby's 1st birthday I have been a little swamped! I have personally made or designed all of the gifts so far this year! I have crochetd a lot, I've done some digital photography/scrapbooking stuff that has been printed via Shutterfly, and I've purchased some items from my own Cafe Press store called Too Long Dog (in honor of my current and childhood pets - dachshunds) at www.cafepress.com/toolongdog. If you still have last minute shopping to do I recommend you go to Cafe Press right now! Today is the last day of a promotion in which they will give you a free upgrade from standard to premium shipping to make sure your order arrives by Christmas!

No comments: