Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

Creativity abounds

Maybe it is the approaching weekend, maybe it's that the baby has been sleeping solidly at night, either way I had a rush of activity. You don't want to hear about dishes or laundry but that isn't all that I mean. When I listen to the radio (instead of my iPod nano) I listen exclusively to my local NPR station (which is KERA). Thanks to a great interview Thursday night on Fresh Air I learned about a great band that has actually been around for quite a while, the Old 97s. You should check them out at their web site http://www.theold97s.com/. They have an alternative/country/folk feel but really you have to listen for yourself. Also, I added several new designs Thursday to my online store Too Long Dog. I sell more than 100 unique designs for the entire family, from infants to adults, even Fido.

Later today I will post an image of one of my T-shirt designs. I plan to then post a new one every Friday.

Enjoy.

No comments: