Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

OMG! NKOTB! won't D-I-E!

I have news that is so incredibly hilarious and sad I had to share it with the world.... The New Kids on the Block, yes the original members, are back together and touring! I can only imagine this is their version of the mid-life crisis, I mean, who is going to go see them? This was discovered by my hubby as he was looking at the calendar for the American Airlines Center and there they were - October 19th. Apparently they have even invaded MySpace with a new single and are really jazzed about their new album. If this isn't a sign that the U.S. is going to hell in a handbasket I don't know what is. We've given up on lives of quality and will just take anything as long as it's cheaper than a tank of gas! Don't belive me? Click here and see for yourself.

No comments: