Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Daddy come home day

My hubby is returning from out of state this evening, which means it is "Daddy Come Home" day. Thus I am finishing up household tasks that I might have let slip earlier in the week. I hope to actually spend quality time with my spouse this weekend, imagine that. Of course he recorded G4's coverage of E3 on the dvr which means he'll want to watch the hours of that waiting for him so I might have some competition.

If you enjoyed and downloaded my digi-scrapping freebies, check back next week and I promise I will have more to share. I love Digi Scrap Depot, I have found tons of great things and figured I would try my hand at making and sharing too. I also found a blog that I check all the time using the depot, it is Elegant WordArt 2; she does beautiful work and she gives away tons of freebies in addition to making wordart for sale.

Don't forget to check out my Cafe Press store Too Long Dog. I just added some new crafty themed designs yesterday (I have more than 100 original designs on T-shirts, hoodies, bags, mugs and more). Take a look around, there is something for everyone from infants to adults, even the family dog.

No comments: