Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dem bones, dem bones

I decided that this week's digi-scrapping freebies would be Halloween themed and on the lighter side so it is a selection of goofy looking skeletons and a wordart perfect for any little skeletons that may go begging for candy this year. You can get this week's freebie here.

It certainly is a busy time for us here. A dear friend of mine just had her first child (a boy), my sister-in-law is expecting her first child (a girl) in October, I am planning my sister-in-law's baby shower for September, my husband's step-brother is remarrying in September and returning to Iraq, there is Labor Day, Halloween, Veteran's Day, and Thanksgiving (all firsts for my son), back-to-school time is in full swing which is important for my store Too Long Dog, I am in the process of opening a second and unrelated store Put It On Paper, Christmas and Hanukkah will be on us before we know it, my husband's cousin is expecting her second child in January, New Year's will follow Christmas, and there are birthdays in the mix too including my darling son's first! whew!

Take a moment to breathe and have a good week!

No comments: