Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oooh, grown-up time

Darling son is going to spend some time with Nana today so that the hubby and I can maybe go see a movie (gasp!) or hang out at the bookstore or just do nothing (double gasp!).

Starting to really see interest in my store, Too Long Dog, in a variety of sections, just goes to show it does appeal to a wide range of folks. It inspires me more. I add new designs every week and I still have pages of ideas and notes!

I am working on a crochet project to use up some baby yarn I've had for years. It will be an afghan blanket I imagine. I am making modified granny squares, they have a three-dimensional flower motif in the center. Mostly pink with some off white because that is what I had. I am trying to use up what I have before I buy more yarn, or at least much more. Most of my scraps are not what I would use for projects for me though so I will have a lot of baby gifts and scarves I suppose.

Working on my sister-in-law's baby shower (her first, little Bella) which is exciting. We are all anticipating having a little girl around; the family will have one of each since I had a boy.

Off to care for the dog, elderly dachshunds get grumpy if you ignore them.

No comments: