Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mommy fatigue

This is going to be a short one because I have mommy fatigue, as in my 8-month-old (as of today!) is still cutting that first tooth and thus not sleeping as well as normal. I'm so tired! Anyway, I still have to manage a shower and a couple shopping expeditions with babe in tow today.

Too Long Dog has some new designs so be sure and check those out. Shopping online saves gas money and it is back to school and back to college time afterall. Visit the Squidoo lens www.squidoo.com/toolongdog for the chance to get a free T-shirt.

Also, check out my Squidoo lens on crochet granny squares at www.squidoo.com/whygrannysquaresaregreat. It has a how-to video, pics, a ton of great links, and more.

I'll be back in a day or two with more digi-scrapping freebies so be sure to come back.

No comments: