Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wake me up next week, please

I thought, who knows why, that somehow my darling son would be happier or less fussy once that first tooth finally broke through. This is not the case, which is why I look like death-warmed over today, but the drive-through workers didn't react so I'm sure I'm not the only one. At any rate, I think I would like to go to sleep and just wake up next week if I could. That would be nice. It isn't that I don't get any sleep, it's just that it's in a bunch of tiny increments added together to make a full night (or semi-full). Ah well, at least it is for a good cause, sort of.

I have managed to put together a few digital scrapbooking freebies for this week.

You can download the background paper by clicking here, the "Boo!" wordart by clicking here, and the creepy windows (two separate .pngs in a compressed folder) by clicking here.
I am also adding several new designs to Too Long Dog today as well, so take a look.
Again, I would like to say that if you haven't checked out Squidoo yet that you should do so. I became so enamored with it that I have already made three lenses of my own, one about Jell-O, one about crochet granny squares, and one about Too Long Dog.

No comments: