Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

It is finally Friday George Jones

I don't really listen to country music much anymore but I grew up on country and oldies and I have "Finally Friday" by George Jones running through my head today.

Here is this week's T-shirt design from Too Long Dog:

Rise up against our Spork overlords, brothers and sisters! Hee, hee. I always manage to make myself laugh. Check out this design and more than 150 others at Too Long Dog.

If you go to the Squidoo lens at www.squidoo.com/toolongdog and submit a design suggestion you could win a free T-shirt. Submit your design idea and forward the lens on to your friends and family so they can submit theirs too.

The hubby and I may actually be leaving the baby with family Saturday so we can check out be out and about as a couple. May your weekend go well.

No comments: