Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Witchy Weather


The weather today has been bizarre (and quite inconvenient). It has been a back-and-forth between heavy thunderstorms and bright sunshine all day (in northcentral Texas). This morning the power flickered on and off several times which is not only annoying because it causes everything to reset but I had the computer on too. Nothing bad happened because we have everything plugged into mondo surge protectors but I use a bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse and the computer was asking me if it should open in safe mode or not and just sat there doing nothing. Since the bluetooth peripherals don't kick in until the computer boots up all the way I couldn't respond and had to take the baby to Best Buy to buy one to plug in just to hit "enter." Ah well, at least everything is still there.

It is that time of week again for digital scrapbooking freebies and this week I am offering a trio of Halloween themed papers (previewed below) and you can download them HERE.




And just because, here is a picture of my two-tooth wonder:



Check out Too Long Dog. The store now boasts more than 200 distinct designs with something for everyone, I promise! In fact, I just added half a dozen new ones today.
Gotta run, baby on the move! Enjoy!

No comments: