Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 2, 2008

How the time flies

I've had one of those weeks that just seemed to speed by without me really getting a good hold on things, ah well.

I have several new shirt ideas in the works for my online shop, Too Long Dog, which is named after my favorite dog breed by the way. If you visit the shop be sure to sign up for the newsletter, it comes out monthly via e-mail featuring new designs, seasonal tips, discount information, and even ways to get free merchandise.

I created a Squidoo lens about crochet granny squares, it has a how-to video and a lot of great links, so if you are interested in crochet take a look at the Web page www.squidoo.com/whygrannysquaresaregreat. Squidoo is a fun way to find a cornucopia of information and links on just about anything.

I also found one of my favorite authors, Tim Dorsey, on MySpace. I interviewed him while I was in college and had my picture taken with him, which is pretty cool, how often does that really happen? I will post the picture of us here tomorrow but I am using my hubby's laptop at the moment.

My son is practicing his crawling as he has only been able to manage forward motion for about a week now. He takes a break after every few movements to sit and contemplate whether it is worth it to continue. He has also been having a rough time the last few days because his first tooth (egads!) broke through on Thursday. The full tooth still hasn't risen up but the top is out and he can nearly cut you if he uses you as a teether. When it is fully visible he will be blinded with my camera's flash and everyone in the family will be e-mailed photographs so they can marvel at the tooth's glory. Poor family, dealing with a photo obsessed new mommy.

Gotta go, time for pizza and a Psych marathon with hubby thanks to dvr technology.

No comments: